Bonsoir à tous,
Nouveau sur ce forum, je viens avec ce premier post essayer de participer à vos débats.
Je viens de recevoir d'une société développant des addons ce message.
Qu'en pensez-vous et vous semble t'il fiable ?
J'ai remplacé le nom de la scène par des points ........
1. In the opening screen of FSX, select SETTINGS
2. Under Display Settings Select CUSTOMIZE
3. The first tab you will be brought to is the GRAPHICS TAB
4. TARGET FRAMERATE – in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 we recommended that you selected UNLIMITED. This has changed now due to the new scenery engine. We recommend that you now set a lower number so that the background processes can devote more time specifically to loading ...... bitmaps. The lower you set this – the more resources are devoted to loading scenery bitmaps. Set it too low and you will have unsatisfactory framerates. We suggest you set around 15 to 20 fps.
5. On the right there is an option for Global Texture Resolution – Drag this all the way to the right – VERY HIGH
6. FILTERING – The results of this depend upon your video card. We suggest that you try all three – Bilinear, Trilinear or Anisotropic to see which gives you the most satisfactory results.
7. No other settings on this screen are critical to ..... displaying optimally.
8. Now SELECT THE SCENERY TAB from the tabs.
9. Terrain and Water have the most critical options.
10. Level of Detail Radius – this determines how far MegaScenery displays into the distance. The higher you set this the longer it takes to load the scenery when you select Fly Now. If you have a powerful system then select MEDIUM. If you have a less powerful system select SMALL
11. Mesh Complexity – You can set this to medium
12. Mesh Resolution – Set this to 38
13. Texture Resolution – Set this to 5 meter since this is the highest resolution of the current ..... titles.
These are the only settings that you need to optimize .... texture display. All other options you can set according to your wishes – but please bear in mind that the more complex your scenery and autogen options – the more processing time this takes away from displaying ..... at its clearest.
For the more advanced users – there is a setting that you can add to the [MAIN] section of your FSX.CFG file.
The value of 0.50 is the value that we have seen best results from a subjective viewpoint.
For more information on this particular setting – please follow this link to the Microsoft website. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555738
For other general graphics related issues relating to FSX - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925722
For general FSX tech support visit: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/11941